NANOG Splinter List (Was: State Super-DMCA Too True) (why not nanog-legal ?)

Mark Rogaski wendigo at pobox.com
Sun Mar 30 22:53:15 UTC 2003

An entity claiming to be McBurnett, Jim (jmcburnett at msmgmt.com) wrote:
:
: I am not for or against either..
: just putting thoughts out there..
: NANOG-Legal would be a good thing for the legal eagles,
:

I would suggest calling it "nanog-policy".  I think the policy subheading
is a little more inclusive than "legal" and fits nicely with the
implementation/policy division that many consider to be fundamental in
system engineering.

Just my $0.02,
Mark

--
[] Mark 'Doc' Rogaski     |     Guess what? I got a fever! And the only
[] wendigo at pobox.com      |     prescription ... is more cowbell!