Re 7/8 - was Re: 69/8 revisited

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Fri Mar 28 18:59:59 UTC 2003

Seems  like 7/8 was allocated to dept. of defense for quite a bit of
time..

OrgName:    DoD Network Information Center
OrgID:      DNIC
Address:    7990 Science Applications Ct
Address:    M/S CV 50
City:       Vienna
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 22183-7000
Country:    US

NetRange:   7.0.0.0 - 7.255.255.255
CIDR:       7.0.0.0/8
NetName:    DISANET7
NetHandle:  NET-7-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType:    Direct Allocation
Comment:    Defense Information Systems Agency
Comment:    DISA /D3
Comment:    11440 Isaac Newton Square
Comment:    Reston, VA 22090-5087 US
RegDate:    1997-11-24