clued-in AOL postmaster?

Will Yardley william+nanog at hq.dreamhost.com
Mon Mar 24 23:51:09 UTC 2003

[ Reply-To set to me ]

Sorry to be That Guy, but I've tried the usual methods of contact,
including the phone # for people who are blocked *by* AOL, without much
success. I've sent logs to the various addresses at
http://postmaster.info.aol.com/ and to the contacts for AS1668 with no
response.

Basically, one of our customers' domains is getting a LOT (probably
about 30k a day) of bounces from AOL (due to a spammer forging
non-existent addresses at their domain; the spammer apparently primarily
targets AOL, and is spamming via open proxies). Does anyone have a
contact # or email over there that might result in some sort of action?

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."