Notebooks /w a serial port?

Adam Debus nanog at delsol.net
Fri Mar 21 21:40:39 UTC 2003

I don't know of any off the top of my head, but you can get a Belkin USB hub
that has a serial port on it.

There's the F5U116 which as 1 Paralell, 4 USB, and 2 Serial ports... Retails
for $90

They used to have a smaller one that you could get that just had 1 serial
port...I don't know how much it cost, however.

Thanks,

Adam Debus
Linux Certified Professional, Linux Certified Administrator #447641
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
adam at reachone.com