Initial network impacts post-US attack 3/19/03

Tomas Daniska tomas at tronet.com
Fri Mar 21 07:50:34 UTC 2003

at least for cnn, they seem being busy collecting their usual fake
information :)

see

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/weapons/index.html

in the aircraft/iraq part, open mig29 and see the camouflage, mainly the
(sorry, i don't know the right english word) emblem on its tailwings...

--

deejay

http://www.seastrom.com/www.centcom.mil/galleries/leaflets/Images/izd-00
9.jpg

US Backhoe Operators - Your country needs you.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras at e-gerbil.net>
http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras