Problems with AT&T

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Wed Mar 19 19:28:16 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, German Martinez wrote:
> Anybody here seeing problems with AS7018 ?

Folks have been reporting various weird problems with AS7018 for the last
2-3 weeks.  It seems to affect some types of packets, but not other types
of packets (i.e. you can ping or get some web pages, but not other web
pages).  If you report it to AT&T, they seem to get it fixed; but then
the problems re-appear a few days later.  I'm guessing that packet size
is relevant, but I haven't spent much time trying to troubleshoot it.