69/8...this sucks

Rob Thomas robt at cymru.com
Tue Mar 11 19:46:32 UTC 2003

Hi again, Owen.

] Frankly, I was unaware of Rob's server.

For everyone who hasn't received our copious spam.  :)

http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/

] Right now, I'm betting that Rob's server requires someone in Rob's
] organization to keep up to date on all the RIRs and manually tweak
] the contents of his list.

Actually it requires one server and the tireless service of cron for
most of the work.  :)  However, two of us eyeball it before any
changes are applied.  Better safe than sorry.

While I agree that an "authoritative body" would be best to host
this service, I'm happy to provide it for as long as there is a need.

This is a free service, and not at all cumbersome to the members of
Team Cymru.

Thanks,
Rob.
--