Increasing Cell Phone Signal inside a NOC?

Mike Damm MikeD at irwinresearch.com
Tue Mar 11 18:11:43 UTC 2003

Wait; let me get this strait... you want people calling you on your cell
when you're working in the NOC?

Check out http://cellantenna.com/ for a solution that will run you anywhere
from a grand on up. I haven't tested it myself though.

	-Mike

---
Michael Damm, MIS Department, Irwin Research & Development