69/8...this sucks -- Centralizing filtering..

James-lists hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Mon Mar 10 22:48:02 UTC 2003

> I'm not trying to start a flame war here, just pointing out
> that a variety of feeds meet many more requirements, and that there
> are several types of data feeds available now.  This includes the
> recently added pure text bogon files, suitable for easy parsing.
>
> http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/

I have been using Rob's Bogon Route Server peering for several months.
I love this service. The Bogon Route Server peers with my Zebra Route
Server, which is in full mesh with all my iBGP routers. This allows me more
chances to filter and make sanity checks.

I was home sick when the last address space was allocated & my routers
updated themselves.

James Edwards
Routing and Security
jamesh at cybermesa.com
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa