923 Mbps across the Ocean ...

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Mon Mar 10 15:10:24 UTC 2003

Yes. The whole system was organized around the FedEx shipping schedule,
including
when the trucks would show up in Wiamea Canyon, Kauai  (no later than
noon, local time).
Labels would be preprinted and boxes would be ready to go, as there was
about 1/2 hour
from end of tape spin to beginning of the shipping window.

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 09:53  AM, Pete Templin wrote:

> [...]
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc.
Phone : 703-293-9601       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

  Our New Multicast Workshop :
  http://www.multicasttech.com/workshop