OT: level3 contact

Steve Rude steve at skyriver.net
Wed Mar 5 22:13:27 UTC 2003

Thank you to the very clueful and responsive help I received at level3.
All my questions have been resolved.

We are a current customer, with an active connection.  I needed to speak
to someone with BGP clue about bringing up BGP for the first time.

Also, Level3 is _very_ responsive for all of our normal questions and
changes, and NANOG was only a last resort because I felt I was not
getting an adequate response from the standard channels.

--steve