Who uses RADB? [was BGP to doom us all]

lhoward at UU.NET lhoward at UU.NET
Mon Mar 3 15:04:10 UTC 2003

Very subtle, David.  As it happens, somebody asked only last week if
they could take up the project again.  For those who think mapping
filters to route objects is nigh trivial, there is a significant
difference between network assignees and routes.  Tracking assignments,
ASNs, customer routing policy, and which edge router each connects to
requires two scoops of Perl.

I should also point out that three out of four RIRs run a route registry.
http://www.arin.net/tools/rr.html

Lee