BGP to doom us all

Paul Ferguson fergdawg at netzero.net
Sat Mar 1 08:48:56 UTC 2003

I'm thankful that I have a sense of humor. :-)

Barry is spot on -- this is one of things that I have
continually bitched about. The decline of clever engineering
in the Internet engineering arena is directly related to (methinks)
situations wherein despicable business practices unfortunately
override common engineering sense, ignorance mysteriously prevails,
and there is a general apathy in doing the Right Thing (tm).

- ferg

---------- "Barry Raveendran Greene" <bgreene at cisco.com> writes:

My opinion is that lazy operational practices are the single biggest
threat to the Internet. What's the point of building security and
robustness into a system when people choose not to turn it on?