AS-Tree Utility

Rick Ernst erond at legendz.com
Fri Jun 27 20:40:41 UTC 2003

Wow.  First I've heard of this.

Repeat... "Wow" :)

I took our 3 feeds and munged that data, then started playing with "how is
so-n-so connected".  Pretty/interesting, and possibly even useful.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, steve uurtamo wrote:

:>
:>> I'm curious if anyone could point me to a utility for AS-Tree mapping from a
:>> routing table output?  I searched the archive a bit, and didn't find
:>> anything.
:>
:>you could use dot (directed graphs drawing program -- free) after a
:>little bit of sed on the route table output.  about 10 minutes of
:>work, and the output is really, really pretty.
:>
:>s.
:>