Mailing list for AADS participants

John Kristoff jtk at depaul.edu
Thu Jun 26 22:45:09 UTC 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:24:14 -0500
Jeff Bartig <jeffb at doit.wisc.edu> wrote:

> effort to promote peering at the NAP.  Have you gotten any
> other interest in it?

About 7 replies so far, which may not warrant it I'm not sure.  It would
probably have been much more useful if we had it a few years ago.  Maybe
it could be made a little more generic to include other Chicago
facilities (e.g. Starlight, Equinix) - which is selfishly what I care
about, because that is where we are - but as I said I'd entertain
hosting others.

It would be nice to have a place where I can send facility specific
queries, downtown follow-ups and outage notifications to.  The list
would probably be very light in volume.  ...and better than maintaining
emails to all the peers due to infrequency of contact, comings, goings
and bounces.

In addition, an archive of exchange/nap specific activity might serve
some useful purposes for historians and researchers.

John