domain hijacker convicted

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Tue Jun 17 22:29:55 UTC 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine wrote:
> This was reported on Friday at silicon.com, I stuck the pointers
> at the bottom of the "noc" side of what-little-i-know-about-.iq
> aka http://noc-iq.nic-naa.net.

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/6068322.htm

"It is not difficult for one person to have the brain to do this, but the
financial capabilities needed for the hacking are hard to find with one
person," Salah Siddiki said. "There is more than one source for that
problem."

We knew the IT people at aljazeera were stupid, but I didnt suspect
they were *this* stupid.

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]