Looking for transit

Etaoin Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Sun Jun 15 05:14:06 UTC 2003

Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:

> Well, sort of.
>
> I have a bunch of old network hardware...

[snippety snip]

> Sorry for disturbing everyone, but I'm really hopeful that this'll work
> out.

It worked out very quickly. I even have backup volunteers. Thank you all, a
whole lot, from me, and from Rob, too. Oh, and for those that wondered, I
should have specified, it's a lot (router and other fun things).

--
"They had discovered Mr. Slippery's True Name and it was Roger Andrew
Pollack TIN/SSAN 0959-34-2861, and no amount of evasion, tricky