IPv6

Petri Helenius pete at he.iki.fi
Sat Jun 14 08:08:06 UTC 2003

7200 VXR does not by default have any dedicated packet switching
hardware. If you are daring enough, you might buy NSE-1 (unless they
EOLed it already) to get first generation PXF hardware which is
a more or less mission specific CPU matrix/pipeline thingy.

More robust and reliable generations of the PXF have since appeared
in later models of the hardware. However, your mileage may still vary.

Pete