netrange->cidr script - too many replies... thank you all

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Jun 12 09:17:44 UTC 2003

I received way too many replies on this request. I really appreciate
everybody who did reply, but please no more I found what I'm looking for
in duplicates and triplicates....

For those others also interested here is what I was pointed to (sorted by
number of pointers - almost 10 for aggis and 2-5 for others):
1. aggis - http://www.utdallas.edu/~pconnally/aggis
2. Net::CIDR::range2cidr(), Net::CIDR::Lite - http://search.cpan.org/dist/Net-IP/
3. sipcalc - http://www.routemeister.net/
4. http://perlmonks.thepen.com/79663.html

Also several people have sent me their own perl scripts that that can be
adapted to do what I wanted as well (if I needed it, which does not seem
necessary given number of alternatives). Thanks you for those as well.

Nanog community is really very helpfull. Please keep it up!

-------
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc.
william at elan.net