Another hijacked range???

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Jun 12 03:26:05 UTC 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Haesu wrote:

> and woah, what is this? :-)
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3029809556&category=11175
>
> -hc

Ah, that is just Max Sutter trying to get rid of his recently purchased
160.122.0.0/16 (or possibly some other similarly obtained) ip block (and
yes, I'v already reported it to ebay)
Join the hijacked at numbering.com email list - we're just talking about him.

BTW, If C&W here and listing, please stop routing that 160.122.0.0/16 ip
block - it belongs to tredcor.co.za (see whois on them to verify) also
known as Trentyre.co.za (all reported to them on June 1st, but haven't
heard from them about it yet, so not 100% sure if they got the message
and are doing something). If you need more evidence, send me private email
and I'll let you know where to find a file about it.

And C&W - you might also want to consider taking back 208.160.112.0/20,
this is also going to the company controlled by Max Sutter and is used
by him to host dns and for various websites - do whois on thunderclass.com
("whois -h completewhois.com thunderclass.com") then do whois on
ns.mediasourced.net - 208.160.112.2 which is actually
"m2.happiness-counseling.com (208.169.112.2)". Then do whois on
"happiness-counselling.com" and you'll get an idea. Again if you
need more info, just ask me or look up various various files at
http://openrbl.org/ip/208/169/112/13.htm

--
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc.