FW: Minimum prefix length?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 20:50:30 UTC 2003

Whilst we're sidetracking...

I took some counsel on this not so long ago to see whether these were just
novelty signatures or if they were real legal stuff. Turns out they could
actually be used legally, interesting I thought.

Howevers its curious that signatures such as this claiming to be confidential
are posted to a list which is very much public and archived in several public
websites.. not sure how right it is to autoappend them to all your mails as well
as the private ones!

Steve