mac.com abuse

Bernard Becker becker at proxy.net
Wed Jun 11 02:45:59 UTC 2003

>Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:13:38 -0400
>From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner at nic-naa.net>
>Subject: Re: off-topic, contact needed at mac.com
>
>Looking for a human (or even an auto-ACK-mailbot) at any of:
>	{abuse,hostmaster,postmaster}@{mac,apple}.com
>has proven fruitless. If anyone has a pointer I'd appreciate it.

mac.com is wholly owned and run by apple.com.

abuse at apple.com should work.

If not, send email to the Tech Contact as shown in whois.
Eddings, Kenneth  (KE557)         eddingsk at APPLE.COM

If that fails bounce your request off of:
Chuq Von Rospach (chuq at apple.com) Apple IS&T Mail List Gnome

While he runs all of Apple mail lists, he is not technically the spam
or abuse guy but he may be able to point you in the right direction.
Please be polite, he's a great guy.

--

+  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +
     Bernard Becker, Sr. Partner, Proxy Communications Corporation.

[Formerly <becker at apple.com> National Systems Engineer, Apple Canada]

Proxy Communications Corporation
73 Adair Rd.
Toronto, ON