Full Internet ASN <--> AS Name resolution

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Fri Jun 6 14:46:21 UTC 2003

What is wrong with the potaroo list ? (Last mentioned last week, BTW.)

http://www.cidr-report.org/reserved-ases.html

BTW, is there a difference between that one and

http://bgp.potaroo.net/as1221/asnames.txt  ?

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 10:21 AM, Martin J. Levy wrote:

> Mourad,
>
> Don't forget LACNIC...
>
>         ftp://ftp.lacnic.net/pub/stats/lacnic/
>         ftp://ftp.lacnic.net/pub/stats/lacnic/lacnic.20030601
>

> Martin
>
> ---
> At 04:00 PM 6/6/2003 +0200, Mourad BERKANE wrote:
>>
>> Hi NANOGers,
>>
>> Could someone forward me a .txt file including FULL INTERNET (ARIN +
>> RIPE + APNIC) ASN <--> AS Name resolution table?
>>
>> I don't want to compile following regional dbase :-)
>>
>> ftp://ftp.arin.net/netinfo/asn.txt
>> ftp://ftp.apnic.net/pub/apnic/dbase/data/rpsl
>> ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/dbase/
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Mourad

                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/
Our New Video Service is in Beta testing
http://www.americafree.tv