DDoS mitigation, ACLs and router forensics

Nicolas FISCHBACH nicolist at securite.org
Mon Jun 2 20:45:19 UTC 2003

Hi,

Since we had lots of interesting discussions on the subject
in the hall at NANOG 28 and people asked for the slides,
here they are :)

DDoS Mitigation and Analysis at the Infrastructure Level [and
router forensics] (PPT&PDF)
http://www.securite.org/presentations/ddos/

And since we have two talks on BGP (in)security and a panel on
S-BGP/soBGP, an "older" presentation on the subject:

IP Backbone Security (PPT&PDF)
http://www.securite.org/presentations/secip/

And BTW, I haven't seen a network being that actively scanned by
various hosts for quite some time now. Maybe we'll soon see a PR
from [put your favorite group's name here]:

"thanks to NANOG all your routers/networks are belong to us" ;-))

Nico.
--
Nicolas FISCHBACH (nico at securite.org) <http://www.securite.org/nico/>
Senior Manager - IP Engineering/Security - COLT Telecom