BGP analytics

Timothy Brown tim at tux.org
Mon Jun 2 19:11:19 UTC 2003

Hi;

I'm searching for people who are doing analysis of BGP data on production
networks.  I'm particularly interested in graphing growth of particular
AS_PATH regular expressions.  I realize I could scrape this data using
expect or similar, but I'm looking more for solutions already operating
using zebra, bgpd.pl, or similar toolsets.  An added bonus would be the
ability to throw this kind of data into an SQL database.  I know about
CAIDA and routeviews; i'm more interested in this within my own network.

Please reply off-list -- i'll post a summary.

Thanks,
Tim