North America not interested in IP V6

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Wed Jul 30 17:21:03 UTC 2003

	At work we implimented 12.2(T) on our IPv6 routers and there were some
problems, can't recall specifics now, that meant we did do several IOS
upgrades to try and fix. Now we have just finished upgrading to 12.3 on
all our routers network-wide and only have the IPv6 functions turned on
for those routers we have IPv6 traffic going through...

	Regards,
	Jeremy