Elan.net/Bizcom/William/Scam

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Jul 25 12:57:46 UTC 2003

Not that it matters, but you'll see the ip blocks transfered to Elan in about 10-15 days
as soon as I'm back from conference & vacation (right now I'm in Ottawa attending Linux
Symposium - yet more public-service work I do), the transfer request has existed for
years but there were some unresolved issues which ARIN and I have come to agreement on
just a week ago. As for phone##  if you're customer you'd know it and others should
have pretty good idea why me and others who deal with security related issues do not publicly
disclose phone#. But number entered in arin records is quite valid and will page
support/noc so if you do have unresolved network-related issues they would be
dealt with pretty quickly and you'll receive callback, but non-network related voice mail
will be ignored. And those who doubt about the company, I suggest you check with city
of santa clara on business named Elan Networks. As for me personally, number of people
have met me on NANOG, ARIN, IETF, ISPCon and other conferences, if you "Mike Jones" have
doubts and want to talk to me - please come to next NANOG/ARIN conference
in Chicago - I'll be there.

P.S. Maybe you should be honest about who you are and not post from free webmail account.
And please do tell us which ip block you lost due to my efforts?