Elan.net/Bizcom/William/Scam

Will Yardley william+nanog at hq.dreamhost.com
Fri Jul 25 03:33:06 UTC 2003

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 03:27:55AM +0000, Mike Jones wrote:
> McBurnett, Jim writes:

> > Mike,
> > Have you sent this to ARIN?
> > Just Curious...

> I CC'ed ARIN and Saavis on that post as well.

The ARIN handles for both networks appear to be valid.

While I'm not going to rise to the flamebait here (other than to say
that most of your statements appear to be incorrect), I would suggest
that you avoid posting in HTML format.

In addition, your message isn't really on topic for the list, and
may well be in violation of one or more points of the NANOG charter
(http://www.nanog.org/aup.html).

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."