possible exploit.. (Cisco Issue)

NANOG nanog at wgustavus.com
Fri Jul 18 10:24:19 UTC 2003

It appears Cisco has seen the posting too.  The Cisco PSIRT updated
their announcement to 1.4 at 5am this morning.  The sentence in the
"Exploitation and Public Announcments" section is new and states that
they are aware that the exploitation "has been publised on a public
mailing list".
The link is the same, but the version number has changed:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20030717-blocked.shtml