Fixed IOS datestamps?

Steve Rude steve at skyriver.net
Thu Jul 17 22:20:18 UTC 2003

Quick question, I'm not sure if this is applicable, but I am having some
confusion of what versions of code to upgrade to, and a call to the TAC
didn't help. All apologies if this is off topic at all.

We are currently running 12.2(8)T5 on several of our 2600 series routers
and according to the advisory, we should upgrade to 12.2(8)T10 to get
the fix.  I downloaded 12.2(8)T10, and the date is June 16th.  ??  What
gives, that seems really old for a rebuild.

The same thing with 12.2(15)T5, the date is June 25th.  Am I downloading
the right code?

I don't want to reboot every router on our network 2 times.

TIA.

Steve Rude