Fixed IOS datestamps?

Scott Call scall at devolution.com
Thu Jul 17 18:52:06 UTC 2003

I started collecting the new IOS files for tonight's reboot of the
Internet, and I had a quick question.

The datestamps on a lot of the maintainence releases are months old, and
I just want to make sure I'm getting the right stuff, as they say, so we
don't have to do this dance again tomorrow.

For example, 12.0S users are recommended to go to 12.0(25)S, which at
least for the GSR is dated April 14, 2003.

Do I have the right build of 12.0(25)S or will there be one with a date
closer to the revelation of the exploit showing up on the cisco FTP site?

Thanks
-Scott