Mark Allman: Internet measurement: what next?

Mark Allman mallman at grc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 7 16:03:21 UTC 2003

Folks-

I sent the following note out the Internet Measurement Research
Group (of the IRTF) mailing list last week.  I'd love to hear from
operations folk on these sorts of question... i.e., what would you
love to be able to measure that you can't do terribly effectivly
today?

If you're interested in participating the mailing list is
imrg at ietf.org.  You can see the archive, subscription info, etc. at
http://imrg.grc.nasa.gov/.

Thanks!

allman