Blocked by msn.com MX, contact for MSN.COM postmaster ?

Todd Mitchell tmitchell at pronicsolutions.com
Wed Jan 29 23:09:27 UTC 2003

I'm actually dealing with the same issue as we speak.  Out of racks of
web servers doing shared hosting, MSN decided to block the eth0 on one
of our Linux boxes.  I called a friend and was given a direct number to
level 3 MSN technical support; they are the last tier of support you can
speak to about technical issues as they forward everything via email to
the MSN NOC.

Tier 3 support #: 877.606.9433

I spent sometime on the phone with an engineer (?) Jerry (Gerald) Jones
at the above number.  If you'd like you can reference my ticket number
(103316949), which should have numerous comments on it and all the
details concerning the SMTP relay issue at hand.

FYI: MSN's email addresses are useless; I tried NOC@, Postmaster@,
Network@ & Abuse@ to no avail.

Hope this helps.  Still waiting for the issue to be resolved though,
ticket was created 4+ hours ago.

Todd Mitchell
ProNIC Solutions