.org whois

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Jan 29 17:49:49 UTC 2003

.org is being moved into new Public Internet Registry away from NSI
Their whois server can be found at http://www.orgtransition.info

And if you prefer to get all info at once, I run recursive server at
completewhois.com. It can be used from command-line (unlike PIR's server) -
"whois -h completewhois.com pir.org" for example.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc.