OT: Banc of America Article

Al Rowland alan_r1 at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 18:21:15 UTC 2003

I believe specific account data is not kept on the local machine. I may
be wrong, not to mention the data strip on the card...

Nothing new. Look at what happened to the Chicago Board of Trade a few
years back. I wonder how WCOM reported the out-of-court settlement for
that one their books. ;0

The original NSI SI,
National-Security-Internet-(Survivable-Infrastructure), model was
replaced years ago by the BBC, Best-Business-Case model, puns intended.

Best regards,
Al Rowland