Aggregate traffic management

Todd A. Blank todd.blank at ipoutlet.com
Wed Jan 29 16:57:23 UTC 2003

We are a RouteScience customer.  We are using this box and it rules.  We
have been extremely happy with the results.  We have multiple OC-x
circuits that we are engineering traffic over, and this box gives us the
ability to "see" things that we could not see before.

It also really allows us to differentiate our upstream providers - or
tell that they are really all the same.  The reports it produces are
excellent.  We have even used it to negotiate better SLAs and pricing
with our bandwidth providers.

Feel free to email me off-list if you want more information.

Sincerely,

Todd A. Blank
IPOutlet LLC