Dropouts since Saturday 1/25/03 only affecting web traffic?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Wed Jan 29 16:40:30 UTC 2003

One thing that I see remaining since this past weekend is massive timeouts
and latencies in mail delivery to very popular addresses (@hotmail, @rr.com,
and @earthlink)  @att.net seems to be accepting email without any major
issues, hopefully all these issues will continue to slowly return to normal.

-Jim P.