Blocked by msn.com MX, contact for MSN.COM postmaster ?

Miquel van Smoorenburg miquels at cistron.nl
Tue Jan 28 11:49:16 UTC 2003

I found out that our outgoing SMTP servers have been blocked by
the msn.com MXes. In a nasty way, too -- no SMTP error, the TCP
connection is simply closed by them immidiately after establishing it.
We're not listed on any RBL/DNSBL and have an active abuse desk.

I mailed postmaster at msn.com, msnhst at msn.com, noc at microsoft.com,
but didn't get a reply from any of them. Does anyone here know
who to talk to ?

Thanks,

Mike.
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should
on no account be allowed to do the job -- Douglas Adams.