Level3 routing issues?

Stephen Milton milton at isomedia.com
Sun Jan 26 19:57:05 UTC 2003

It is entirely possible that my customer was referring to 2K-SP3.  I
am glad to hear some positive _tested_ results on SQLSP3 with the new
worm.

-Steve

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 06:43:56PM -0500, Dave Stewart eloquently stated:

--
Stephen Milton - Vice President                (425) 881-8769 x102
ISOMEDIA.COM - Premium Internet Services        (425) 869-9437 Fax