Level3 routing issues?

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Sat Jan 25 18:47:49 UTC 2003

> Third point to the correlation above: The vast majority of Windows admins
> are dingbat-morons, self-proclaimed experts. Had then not been
> dingbat-morons, and applied the readily available and widely announced
> patches (as zealously as unix folks patch thier stuff), this'd be all
> moot, and we'd all have gotten a better nights sleep.

I don't think this is fair statement either, Linux and Microsoft
have the most issues because they have the largest market share - security
by obscurity. It doesn't mean they have anymore issues than any other
vendors, success brings problems and this is one of them.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking