dos of the week? was RE: Level3 routing issues?

Joshua Smith joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Sat Jan 25 07:49:23 UTC 2003

my transit traffic doubled (luckily it is the low time of the night for
me) from 10-12ish

"Kevin Welch" <kevinw at iserv.net> wrote:

> I am seeing similar traffic loads on my network at this hour, one of our
> MS SQL servers seemed to be sending a large amount of traffic out to the
> Internet. Still looking into it but too similar for me to avoid sending
> an e-mail.

> Kevin Welch                     kevinw at iserv.net
> Network Engineer                The Iserv Company
> Desk Ph: 616.493.0577       Cell Ph: 616.437.3861

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -