Level3 routing issues?

Kevin Welch kevinw at iserv.net
Sat Jan 25 07:05:42 UTC 2003

I am seeing similar traffic loads on my network at this hour, one of our
MS SQL servers seemed to be sending a large amount of traffic out to the
Internet. Still looking into it but too similar for me to avoid sending
an e-mail.

Kevin Welch                     kevinw at iserv.net
Network Engineer                The Iserv Company
Desk Ph: 616.493.0577       Cell Ph: 616.437.3861