exodus abuse contact / Mosaic Data Solutions

just me matt at snark.net
Fri Jan 24 20:57:27 UTC 2003

I've been bombarded for weeks now by attempts to relay spam from
Mosaic Data Solutions, an Exodus customer.

Logs and complaint sent to abuse at exodus.net yielded, surprisingly,
nothing.

I've nullrouted all their blocks, (thanks rwhois.exodus.net!) but the
inbound SYNs keep coming. They've been at the top of my list
(http://mrtg.snark.net/nullstats.cgi) for at least a month.

Is there anyone at c&w/exodus thats interested in dealing with a
chronic abuser like Mosaic Data Solutions?

thanks.
matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>