NOC contact for AS3908 (SuperNet Inc.)?

Lars Erik Gullerud lerik at nolink.net
Fri Jan 24 10:36:15 UTC 2003

Does anyone have a working NOC contact for SuperNet Inc., AS3908? Or if
they are now perhaps owned by some other entity (All traces seems to end
up in Qwest.net), who might that be, and how can we get in touch with
them?

The issue is that 3908 is incorrectly announcing five /24's and a /22
with origin-AS 3908, out of a legacy class B belonging to one of our
downstream customers in Norway (who use and announce the entire /16
only), these incorrect more-specifics are obviously causing some
connectivity issues for our downstream, but we have been unable to find
a working NOC email or phone number for SuperNet.

/leg