OT: Re: FW: Re: Is there a line of defense against Distributed Reflective attacks?

Baldwin, James JBaldwin at origin.ea.com
Thu Jan 23 07:38:17 UTC 2003

Something I'm surprised no one has commented on considering the
direction of this thread has been should ISPs be responsible for
customer actions if they are not allowed to refuse service to customers?
I'm surprised this hasn't come up since the latter half of the question
also represented a fairly "popular" thread earlier. I'm interested in
people's opinions.

James Baldwin
Worldwide Technology Services and Operations
Network Operations Center
Electronic Arts, Inc.