Weird thing happening

Dale Levesque dlevesque at floridabroadband.net
Wed Jan 22 21:17:36 UTC 2003

Figured it out, it was a stupid mistake on my end.  I forgot I shut down
a customer (For Spamming) in the colo, but did not null black hole his
route so it was sending it to my router that normal handles my customer
termination for our Wireless net. And because his spam was successful he
was getting enough traffic that it caused this loop to happen to me. I
actually had it solved right after the post.
Thanks again to everyone that responded.
Dale