FW: Re: Is there a line of defense against Distributed Reflective attacks?

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 22 02:02:54 UTC 2003

Vadim - the newest form of SPAM uses the Messenger facility to place a
pop-up in the middle of your screen without any email, pop, smtp or other
service being involved. I apologize for the tone of the first posting, but I
still stand by it. When ISP's are held accountable for what people do with
the BW they sell them, then these issues will all be moot. Until then, the
lie is that there is no way to stop these behaviors and its the one the
ISP's proffer exclusively.

Todd