clear blue sf with out power

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Tue Jan 21 04:02:44 UTC 2003

I've heard more of a payment / pgne issue but again not sure.

Also other carriers in that buildeing including level3 I believe and no
issues from them.

Also no power issues mentioned on kron, kgo, kntv or ktvu either nor
ksfo's radio so uh um yeah.

Oh and while writing this, a call to pgne yielded no outages either.