[spamtools] Tracking a DDOS

william at sokol.elan.net william at sokol.elan.net
Mon Jan 20 01:35:07 UTC 2003

'n confused. I thought AppliedTheory (was CRL) was bought by Clearblue
which later aquired part in Navisite and later had Navisite aquire
most of Clearblue (sounds weird, I know). Now appliedtheory.com goes to
navisite, so I assumed appliedtheory was aquired as part of clearblue,
(if it wasn't why the website going there)? So is its history:

crl->appliedtheory->clearblue->navisite->fastnet