uunet

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Sun Jan 19 22:03:32 UTC 2003

Well just to make this more on topic and operationsl:).

It seems to me that for best operation of all networks some means should
exist for carriers to talk to each other.  Perhaps nanog is it not sure
but if mfn has an issue with wireworks than mfn should have a place to
call.

Like wise if I have a problem be it security or routing with mfn or
verizon or whom ever I should be able to call some where or make some sort
of request.  The nocs at times can handle this but others the published
nocs are meant to handle consumer type calls "My winders is broken" and
don't understand the nature of a more complex request "your bogan filter
isn't updated.".

Just for anyone counting, uunet has not corrected the issue or contacted
me yet or my upstream whom I've open the ticket with or their peer.

Not sure if I should expect only 9 to 5 responses from them though, could
be.